Our Case Results
Our lawyers Brad Polk and Raymond Tarlton have many years of experience in criminal defense, civil rights, and personal injury cases. We have achieved outstanding case results across these varied domains, including for clients facing very steep charges in both federal and state court. Check out some of our case results below.
*Please note: The examples below are some of the types of cases we have defended. Outcomes in these cases do not guarantee future results. Potential penalties in these cases were determined by a client’s record at the time of the offense and the nature of the charge. A number of factors go into representation and the ultimate resolution.
- Client Charged with Drug Trafficking – Level 2 Marijuana (Over 50 lb)
- Potential outcome: Mandatory 35-51 months in prison
- Outcome after our representation: Client did not serve one day in jail or prison and was only sentenced to probation.
- Client with Previous Felony Charged with Drug Trafficking – Over 100 grams MDMA and Firearms
- Potential outcome: Client was under a 1.25 million dollar bond and faced over 140 months in prison due to the charges and status as a habitual felon.
- Outcome after our representation: We were able to have the bond reduced to 100,000 dollars so the client could bond out. After having the charges sent to superior court for trial and suppression motions due to search and seizure issues, all charges were dismissed.
- Client Charged with Conspiracy to Traffic – Level 1 Heroin (more than 4g and less than 14g)
- Potential outcome: Mandatory 70-84 months in prison.
- Outcome after our representation: All charges dismissed. We were able to convince the District Attorney’s Office that our client was a pure user who was charged by the police under a bogus theory of trafficking.
- Client Charged with Felony PWIMSD – Marijuana and Maintaining a Dwelling
- Potential outcome: Felony conviction and Probation
- Outcome after our representation: All charges dismissed. The State was adamantly opposed to my client entering in to a diversionary program, due to weight of marijuana, to have the charges dismissed. However, after nearly two years in Superior Court fighting this case my client was able to have all charges dismissed and have their record remain clean.
- Client Charged with over 25 Felony Drug Charges
- Potential outcome: life in federal prison.
- Outcome after our representation: After filing extensive motion to dismiss, the Government conceded and dismissed each and every charge.