The Tarlton & Polk Justice Seekers Scholarship
Tarlton & Polk is offering a $1000 scholarship to the student who writes the blog post that best summarizes justice in America. Entries can be creative and are free to include original images or graphics.
- Blog post should explore “Justice” in the United States of America. You can define justice, provide examples of justice (or injustice) you’ve encountered in your life or in news headlines, or explore the importance of justice in our society.
- Post should be 500-1000 words, but these are not hard limits. In other words, going a few words over is fine.
- Submit your blog post to email@example.com
- ONE winner will be selected and featured on our blog.
Submit the Following for Entry:
- Blog Post in Microsoft Word Format
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- The name of the school you will be enrolled in
- Your Area of Study
- Financial Information Aid including where your check should be sent
High school seniors accepted to university, college, or trade school.
Students currently enrolled (on enrolling by Spring 2018) in college, university, or trade school.
December 10th, 2018